Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

December 10, 2010

My darling, my hamburger HAHA


me and baby almost a year on this coming 28 december, thinking of how we met and how was our first time date was so funny. it is totally embarrassed me . idk how i can seriously in love with this skinny guy. hihi, baby never let me down with his attitude ,theres nothing i can say about baby . his not even a good lover for me but his the bestest and awesomest baby i ever had . he really good in treating my mum . he makes my mum believe in him and trusting him to care for me where ever we go. how sweet is that right ? awwww , i swear to god i love him so fuckin much. there is nothing like knowing the person who kiss and hugs you before and after you met each other , loves you just AS MUCH as you love him

No comments:

Post a Comment