Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

December 18, 2010

My final assignment turn up like hell

FAK la weh, i prepared everything early. but end up i've still need to re do again. This is all because of fucking keling. cerita je poyo bajet tahu semua nak tolong la apa lancau lah, but then everything turn up so fuck up! i cried because of all this shit,shhh i don't want to repeat this semester.God help me :( ! the worst part is i'll do everthing again today but still don't have enough time. Damien and sathya help me a lot weh. Seriously I love you guys damn much. Especially for you damien, you dare sacrifice your check up just to help me and sabby. plus you want to help us everything at home. Oh god, how good he is. I'm so touched when he said he wanted to help me and don't want to see me cry.seriously i was so touched with the way he entertain me. 
p/s : En Azhisham we're really sorry cs we cannot submit this final assessment today.thanks for giving us chance to pass up on Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment