Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

January 2, 2011

2011 wishes

First of all i hope something the best that i wouldn't ever aspect would comes on this lucky year, Amin
Secondly, i wanna be a good daughter and always keep my respect on my parents especially towards my beloved Mum.
Third one is i really hope i can be a good girl friend plus the best baby girl you ever had ever as well to keep this relationship stay last long. Roszaimi Mohd, sayang sgt kat baby!
The next one Insyaallah, on this year no more tears and bad things might happen no matter towards my family or myself  and may Allah always give me and family strength to face anything that comes.
Finally, as a human being everyone make mistakes so do i cs nobody perfect but i hope i could avoid from doing it and i pray for my studies everything would goes fine cs i know Nana you can go far sayang :)
Drama drama drama, 2011 be nice please!

No comments:

Post a Comment