Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

January 8, 2011

I need to make mistake just to learn who i am

I've done a lot of fucking mistakes in 2010, it's a fact when people says everyone make mistakes but at the same time we have to learn from it not just doing it again and again. I know it is not easy as we thought but that is what life is. It's hard to achieve something without an effort cause things will turn up so meaningless. So I don't want that to be happen again cause the experience from the past taught me and i felt hurt all the time. So Okayyy nana! you have to remember this year is not about doing a silly mistake but year you have to show yourself to everyone and make your mum proud.  So 2011 be nice please.

No comments:

Post a Comment