Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

January 12, 2011

I want you to be my first and last kiss♥

Aww, pity baby his busy talking to the phone with his friend about their assignment. You know what, he have to finish everything for only one day. WTF!! can you imagine it? there was a lot, but i'll help him as well. Alhamdulillah, finally we made it! tee hee. Bii, can we be like this everyday. cause i think i can't stay far from you. Cause I need you every second i breathe, every minutes i talk and everywhere i go to make sure our love will never decrease! It's just happy being by your side every moment sayang cause no one has ever made me happier and felt more appreciated in my life And i never want it to end ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment