Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

March 28, 2011

Happy Monthsary sayang :')

Baby temaned me to college, he waited for 2hours at demju. kesian dia, tulah sibuk nak ikut. then after class at 11.30am i met him there. I skipped the next class hehe and went to OU watching movie 'Sucker punch' with  baby. The movie was okay but we went off after an hour. But anyway, Thanks for the treat sayang!

In every couples life we atleast need one picture to keep in our memories
I took this picture, cutenyaa yayangg!
I love putting up our cute pictures xD
This was taken by baby, hihi :)
Today we're 1year and 3months baby, i couldn't imagine how fast the time flies kan syg. We go thru lots of up's and down's together and i hope this relationship will last long forever. Amy Mohd I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment