Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

March 16, 2011

Happy turning 16, Erin♥

After class almost at 3.30pm, i met baby at college for awhile than straight away fetched syira's at KJ station. Ohmaigod, we were screaming like 10years never met *padahal baru jumpa kenduri tahlil rumah dia. HAHAH then we meet up with nina and erin at Ou. Pity them waited for us from 2.30pm but we came at 5pm. Sorry girls, and before that we bought 2slices of chocolate cake for the birthday girl. Oh yes! about her present guess what me and nina hunting for it since last week but finally we bought her handbag from Padini. But at the same time, we felt a bit frustrated cause we planned to surprised her kawkaw but what to do she's got a lot of commitments and so do us so that's why we need her cooperate to cancel everything END UP NO MORE DRAMA! :( but its okay we still had so much fun.
Erin on my right hand side and meet nina my kueh pau!
Both sister, me and nina are sisters too but different dad with different mum
*mcm mana tu?hihi
My very bulat kueh pau with her besteverfriend ERIN :)
Im fucking love her seriously,  the one that i share my ups and down's
My baby SYIRA
DUA budak comel
Chilling in Kelana Jaya
Pictures is a must for us cs every moments we had together have 
something memorable
I do love you girls!
The best part is we celebrated erin's birthday in my car and that was so funny cs its happened so spontaneously  without any planned from us and again wishing you HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PRETTY! 





No comments:

Post a Comment