Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

April 29, 2011

29 of April2011, turned me into 19 years old.

Baby, thank you for the birthday present, dinner and movie. Even though its just a simple
celebration but for me it is more then enough baby cause you're really 
 made my day so special and turned me into the most luckiest person in this world. i never 
hope anything the best from you as long you love me for the who i am and appreciate me.
The kiss on my forehead and this perfume are just so special and you really
made me cried this night :( love you baby!
He gave me this before we went out the car, comellll tau kita menjerit dlm kereta
haha. I was so excited to open it but at the same time sayang pulak cs  he
wrapped it by him self. pandai kan baby? :P
.. and finally this is what he gave to me. My heart melted and so touched, 
I love the smell so much it is fucking good and sexy! 
Im seriosuly love you bubu!
niena&arep
Guess what, i met them at KLCC. cehh mcm double date pulak kan awak.
She's the first person who wish me before 12am. and i love her! :)
thanks again sayang!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment