Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

April 13, 2011

Lamanyaaaa tak update blog :P

Boy, im bringing sexy back 
okay, to shortened my story. Lets starts with my baby, as usual i can say almost everyday we fight for the same shit and still going on until now. Hmm, But still i can handle it cs i know how to persuade him hehe. You GO NANA! and now baby started working starting on April11. Dayyymmm i miss my BUBU :( however, he still coming and meet me at college. he say, he cannot stay far from me aww how sweet he is. Cs we used to be together everytime i went to college. Okay next about friends, lol nothing much about it cs i enjoyed with them so much. LOVE MY BABIESSS FUCKING MUCH! alaaaaaa tak dpt g Speedzone last saturday :( and fhm2 jelah apa sbbnya.HAHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment