Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

June 17, 2011

Lovely night with baby!

After a big fight that day, baby changed alot. especially the way he treat me, entertain me and the best part is he's so "manja" nowadays. Tah la im so happy having him in my life, its not easy to lose someone that we love and alhamdulillah, our relationship still strong until now. I hope god will always hear my pray. Well i just came back from a very romantic date with my love hehe. Right after Nora elena drama finished he picked me up and dia sempat makan dgn my mum so cute! hehe then we had our late dinner together with his friend ikmal at Manjalara. and 11.30pm he send me back.I dont know why but i can see difference on him. he's like you know its so hard for me to describe but that's the fact thou. I love you as always bubu! love you <3 xo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment