Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

August 9, 2011

2nd year celebrated baby's birthday(8august'11)♥

Happy birthday to my beloved bubu! may allah shower his blessings on you and enjoy being 19 sayang! bb love you so much ♡♥♡♥ ! and whatever it is thank you for accepting me back into your life! im the happiest girl ever in the world right now. So day before his birthday, baby came to my house and i gave the present to him. Atototo, comelnya buka depan2 kita, hihi tak malu dia tak sbr2. Alhamdulillah, he love it so much, and he said he wanna wear it on Raya soon! alaahhaiii baiknya. haha.Im actually feel abit guilty on him cause i ,made he cried on his wonderful birthday. Eishhh, time2 ni lah ada je org yg tak sepatutnya ggu called me. So unexpected! Before that we went to jackel, shah alam with mom. and during our way back home this person **** called me,I shouldn't deleted his name lah, and thats made him to not trust me anymore. Mom treated him for buka puasa, and that time we both look damn awkward i know mom notice it. we texted even though we seat next to each other.*drama drama :( i felt like crying but what to do mom seat infront of us. Baby totally changed just now, i know he's hiding the sad face with laughing. haizz, but still he ate alot just now. haha im the one who lost the appetite. and right after that, i vomited. dunno why but what i notice only if i fight with him i usually get sick and has happened just now.I know he was so worried about me untill he forgive me back. awww,im back to the happiest person i ze world! thank you tottet bubu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment