Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

August 2, 2011

August, Ramadhan ALMubarak &Him :'(

Within One day, unexpected things happened to me. where i should enjoy this excitement of fasting month i lost the one that i really love so much. He pushed me away, he denied my loved towards him, and he hated me so much right now. It was all my fault, i know. But have if you ever think about us very deep baby,we have been together for almost 2years and we should know each other well. But why made the decision by your own. You changed my status on facebook, you deleted me plus you blocked me. It hurts me so much, but i know you're more suffer and hurt then me. I never blame you on what has happened between us. but i do hope that you can trust me once again and give me one last chance. Please baby, me love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment