Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

September 20, 2011

An ice cream date with the love one♡

hi blogger, well i just got the chance to update it. as i really tired last night i dont have the time to story you guys. Well yesterday was a very very cute and romantic date for me. Hehehe after we went to Afiq's open house he bring me to tutti fruitti. I dont know why i was so happy *happy kid! yay!! Anyways baby thank you for every smile you put on my face. Me love you loaaddsss!
ignore my messy hair and we have a very perfect
picture here :)

mula2 beli penuh smpai nak tumpah ni baru berapa minit
dah nak habis. Baby punya kerja lettew! :D
excuse my messy hair  :)
the more boys i meet, the more i realize that you're
the only boy i want to be with♡

No comments:

Post a Comment