Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

October 5, 2011

All my bitches LOVE me! :D

Im home, and straight away update my blog. Woo hoo i get so excited about it, well there are alot of story to tell and where should i start? mhm. of course with my crazy bitchessss! hihi. Well, its been awhile after Bieber concert i dint meet this crazy fellar Sabby, who i closed to when i was in my first semester in Segi. I called her my "illustrator partner", you know why? haha because we're the only chicks who so Lazy and hate illustrator and Photoshop so much! GRR! So todayy nak dijadikan cerita without any plan or what finally seeing her. It was all because of twitter, me and my two girls Jasmine and azyan was so tempted to eat butter chicken @Gold chilli, subang. So we planned from last night to have our lunch at there. and guess what! Sabby read about it and she wanted to follow us. But at first i thought it won't jadi, but finally she came to Segi to fetch me and azyan! i was like crazy lil girl laughing to her until i cried. Cause i miss her so much :( so yeah thats the story for today. After gold chilli, we went to  Sunway Giza having drink and snooker then end up our day at Snowflakes. So overall i really had a great time with them and especially Sabby :)
I love my bitches alottt
i miss her crazy asshole laugh so much, sabby :)
the girls with si Kaki Penyebuk :D
I love the way they met at Gold Chilli just now,
they scream like we own the world. everyone is like Wth is this.
hehehe soo cutee this two fellar bila berjumpa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment