Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

December 31, 2010

Dear friend, Sabby


 


I'm so upset when i first read your massage, it's so hard for me to accept your leaving cs i feel the same way as you feel. Even though we only know each other for only three months but the way our friendship goes is like we've know forever! I can't imagine how i can go to classes without you, i know i've still have them besides me but theres still a different between you and them. You're my closest friend in Segi and only you i feel safe and comfortable to share my tears, happiness and of course our laughing and silly. You know what, things that i will always miss is our desktop publishing class. We're the silly partner and do you still remember when we talking in *rempit language we started to called each other 'chumilzzz' hahaha. We're even cried for our final assignments and the most sadness part is when we're promised to stick until 3years diploma. Ohmygod! This memories can only made tears on me )':
Sabby please remember that i will always love you and miss you baby. Take good care of your self there sayang

No comments:

Post a Comment