Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

December 29, 2011

The person that I LOVE


Great ending of 2011, and i really had a great time with the one that i love. I'm happy that we could spent quality time together, shopping and heart to heart talk. It makes me feel much better and more confident. Maybe not everyone can accept her after what happened, but to me everyone deserve second chance and past is past. She's a one hell girl friend that really understand me, support me in whatever decision i made and always behind me whenever i fall. I hope, you'll be stronger day by day. Just ignore what people say 'cause they only know how to judge but they don't know what the fuck you've been through. I love you babe. Really, mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment