Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

December 31, 2011

We go together like the winter and a sweater.

Hello there readers! I'm so excited to come back home just to update my so not cool blog hehe. Well, i shall start with mom called baby to join us for our late lunch today. Yeayyy mom really knows her daughter well, it seems like she understand that I miss my adorable baby so much! hehehe. It was 430pm and we were hungry like a pregnant cow stranded in the dessert. Phuewwh that sound pretty much scary right? haha. So we fetch baby from his place and let him drive my car. It makes me feel like we are the new bride wannabe tududut sho shuweet la we like this. I feel like getting married now la ma hihi. Since there's only 1 more day till we leave 2011, I really want to make every second counts especially with the love ones. I'm so lucky that I could spent my last days of 2011 with mom, sissy and my baby love today. Thanks for today mom. Another great ending of 2011 and will be welcoming 2012. Let's hope no heartaches in 2012. Amin...


No comments:

Post a Comment