Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

January 5, 2012

You made me smile :')

Heeeeelllllooooooo readers! it's almost 12.30 am in the morning and here I am deciding to blog again since I got nothing to do. Just so you know, I can't stop smiling until now. You know why? My adorable Arshad Zamir followed me on twitter. harharhar. Oh my god, he is one hell adorable guy that I really adore ever since Master Chef Malaysia started. I admit I am mentally and physically crazy over him especially when seeing him cooking. Everytime he cooked, he will always come out with something new and fresh ideas, he's so talented and I am so proud of him that he made it to the semifinal. Even he won't be able to compete in the finals, he's still a winner to all of us and especially me hewhew. So what ever it is, this is not the end of the road Zamir. I will always support you and hopefully you will shine in the culinary world. Much love, your biggest fans Nana :P

No comments:

Post a Comment