Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

January 4, 2012

Unexpected, it was

Today, is one of the best day of my life! You know why? Arshad Zamir, the only 19 year old Master Chef Malaysia contestant added me on facebook and i was like is this really him? hahahah. Well actually, i'm the one who asked him to add me up cause of this annoying too many friends request. I started to inbox him, and after 2 mins he replied me and said done with 'heart shape' oh my god i scream like nobody business. I checked on my wall and his friend request was on top, and what else would i do rather then approved his request. hehehe, a second after that I replied him and said thank you ohh then conversation begin.... This is secret anyways, I really adore him very much. I don't care what people said about him I will always support him. Well,who knows 1 day i will be his girl friend lalala :D I think tonight I'm gonna sleep with a smile plastered on my face. *don't be jealous* Good night, earth : )

my adorable cute Arshad Zamir <3

No comments:

Post a Comment