Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

January 1, 2012

An ending to A new beginning.

I can't believe that we are in a new beginning which is 1/1/2012. Can you believe it? Oh my, how time flies.. I'm not ready to leave 2011 but at the same time I'm excited to welcome 2012. 2011 is actually a hell of roller coaster ride where I've been through lots of ups and downs, until at the one point i feel like i don't deserve to live in life. I know this sound ridiculous but that's what i felt before but now I can proudly say that i made it. I made it until this far which i never though of it. So many things could happen in just a short period of time. It felt just like a week ago that I welcomed 2011 and now all that's left is goodbye. I'm ready to start a new chapter. With new experiences and never-ending happiness of course! The new friends I made, the friendships I lost but managed to gain back, the experiences, memories. Everything about 2011 is a bless to me. I'm grateful for all the people that have been there for me throughout the year. I don't think I could make it here now without these people who've always stand by my side. 

Goodbye to 2011, and Hello to 2012
                                                               
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment