Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

January 1, 2012

It's the last day of 2011, and I don't feel like celebrating it :(

It's sad when i can't celebrate The New Year's eve with the one i called best friend. I cried to myself everytime i see those people planning about this and that. It's seems so hard for me to keep on moving to 2012 where i should be happy to enjoy the last moment of 2011. Texted her, to keep me feel that she's here right beside me like how we used to do on the last new year's eve. Oh this is sad man, the moment she told me that she wanted to come back home just to celebrate with me i literally cried. I should be thankful family is still here with me. But i do believe she's a strong girl, though she's not here i can feel you. The relationship of best friend that we build on 2010 until now is still going strong. Always remember, I love you Best friend.
Farah Amyra <3

No comments:

Post a Comment