Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you so much Amy Mohd

January 1, 2012

Once again, wishing ya'll HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hola, it's 2012! I'm sure everyone had a great NY celebration and so do I. Well, every year i had different way of celebrations. Usually I would just stay up infront of the TV with mom and sissy, doing nothing and watch fireworks if i want to and for last year I spend my NYE with best friends and baby boy which i had the awesome NY celebration ever. But this time, I spent it with my family and mom's friend instead. It's not I never spend with family it's just that this year celebration is a bit different because dad and eldest sister was not around. It was just a simple dinner, and we went to The Curve for countdown and watch the fireworks. It was a beautiful scenery, especially when you watching it with the loved ones. 

ushering in 2012 in white :)
Aunty Jenny and mom<3
favorite. 
Last night was definitely a great ending to 2011 and a memorable beginning to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment